Mar 8, 2018

Writer Information

Background

I am from Italy: this is a gift due the value of this cultural background, but it could result also into a challenge for mastering English into the rp. So, please consider to accept my apologies in advance for potential errors; please note that on my side I will try my best to be a good writer. By the way, I had experience since over 5 years in rp in other place and I am glad now to be active here.


Basics

  • GENRES: Fantasy, Horror, Goth, Sci-Fi, BDSM
  • TIMELINES: Historical Fantasy, Modern, Future
  • THEMES: Violent, Mature, Romance, Weird, Dominant/submissive, Chthonian Frameworks
  • CURRENT PARTNERS: Just started, You are welcome to contact me and join me
  • PLAYER ALIAS: darius
  • TIMEZONE: European (GMT+1)
  • FREQUENCY: ~daily
  • CONTACT:CONTACT:dwhiteserf@protonmail.com


Writer Overview

I am glad to adapt myself to several plots into different time periods and locations as well as over different subjects. In general I love to choose a plot consisent with partner's preferences and I used to pay quite a lot attention to the background and framework. From this point of view, I like to use, if available, good references to real historical events of the past as well as to fictional characters, if necessary. Normally I could take care of this searches to prepare the plot and share it with the partner. I consider the rp quite seriously and I am glad to make it consistent and rational even when the plot deals with magic and gothic issues, or Sci-fi. I try to reply soon, but in case I am out for some days I will inform the partners.

Plots

Dark and Goth plots are among my favorite types. I love to roleplay into frameworks that transmit emotions. I like a lot the scenes that involve the power of Darkness and evil Gods and the interactions with humans. I love Poe and Lovecraft, but also modern stories. Evil Gods and Obscure Deities are very intriguing as well as Priests and Priestess of such cults. I love also Dark Ladies and Lords used to rule by special powers and spells. Dominance, violence, torture are welcome to be introduced, if the partner likes them. In similar way evil plans and damnation of souls or apocalyptic scenarios. I am available to work on many contexts of this type, and I even created here a Goth Legendary World" where Superior ONes rule a parallel dimension and carry out raids and actions in human world, influencing it and collecting victims for sacrifices and slaves. In this world the serfs and slaves are subjected to hard restrictions I like when roleplay moves from dark to romance and back, but it could even just stay on a single side of these two universe. I could play all kinds of characters for sexual orientation, but for romance plot, I like hetero male characters. As anticipated I like to introduce obscure and goth element into historical roleplays creating hidden histories influencing past event. In History I love all ages, with special attention to ancient Egypt, Middle Age and Renaissance.

Partners

I enjoy to create a rp liaison with partners during the rp and to extend the plots if possible to create an intense relationship among the characters that could evolve over different stories on the same background. As anticipated I am not native English speaker, so please consider to forgive minor errors, from my side be sure I do my best to rp properly. Considering I am new to this site, please send me messages to request rp, in order to avoid lacks of communications. Obviously, I don't roleplay with minors nor minors characters.

Adulting

I am used to sexual RP in PM based on mutual agreement with the partners. I am used to play all kind of characters and I am great fan of Power Exchange. I can face pretty extreme sexual evolutions, but I will be glad to define them in advance to avoid misunderstanding with partners. I could play any gender and sexual orientation with adults, while I don't want to have any contact with minors as partners or, even, as characters.

Rules



  • 1. Take Your time to post a reply< just let me know if you received my post, because the reliability of this system is not yet very clear to me. Don't worry, I have time and I will wait for your reply when you feel it is ready. At the same time, if I need inspiration and additional time, I will let you know.


  • 2. Let me know any concern, limit or feeling about the plot since the preparation, but also during its development, in order to avoid misunderstanding and let it evolve smoothly


  • 3. I like additional communications, so if you like, I will be glad to know your comments, ideas, suggestions and critics.


  • 4. I will try hard with grammar, punctuation, literacy, descriptions, but I know my limits. Please try to return the favor in similar way.


  • 5. If it inspires you the idea of Sexual Plots as well as Dominance/Submission, feel free to go and let me know what you expect. As anticipated I open to a wide spectrum of alternatives in the rp.


  • 6 This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, religions, institutions, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Intensity of the stories in terms of horror, violent, gothic and domination contents is supposed to address Adults. So if find any picture or material result offensive, please please exit the site.


  • 7 The content on this website was created for artistic and entertainment purposes, it was not created with the intention to offend. So keep in mind this point along the whole reading and/or rp.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment